Starting toy production?
I am currently trying to start the production of Rudy, my biggest problems are; trying to find speakers that are similar to the gigawear universal ones, finding a toy company in the US (to help bring the toy industry back to the US), have packaging for Rudy, have the pamphlets be made, and writing up a business plan.
I hope to get all this up and running soon(so that I'm not running a toy company in my parents basement) I might even wait to do it in college.
I can only start production by funding though the company Kickstarter, but I can't do anything until I know the cost of everything, and have my business plan written.
I will post when the project has officially been started.
2 Comments:
Cool. (:
I have a question. Are you the creator of the Transformers plush-bots? Because if so I'm willing to buy if you still make them.
they arent transformer plushbots, that would be a copy right enfrigment. Tiffany S. do you work for a toy company or something?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home