Plug in poem
Plug in:
“Music touches the heart, it breaks and makes you feel the sad song that someone
sings, like a bird calling out for anything but an echo. Plug into the heart to hear the drums rhythmically beating listen to their life-long song and tell me what this melody is and if it leaves you speechless.
So plug in and feel something real.”
After I came up with this poem I then made a Rudy comic that then lead to the toy.
“Music touches the heart, it breaks and makes you feel the sad song that someone
sings, like a bird calling out for anything but an echo. Plug into the heart to hear the drums rhythmically beating listen to their life-long song and tell me what this melody is and if it leaves you speechless.
So plug in and feel something real.”
After I came up with this poem I then made a Rudy comic that then lead to the toy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home